The Blue-White Game autograph session will take place this Saturday and give fans the opportunity to get signatures from the Nittany Lion football team from 12:15-1 p.m.
The Nittany Lions will be spread out at five stadium gates by position. This year, there will be two separate lines at Gate B for six total autograph stations. The breakdown is as follows:
Gate A – Quarterbacks/Specialists
Gate B – Defensive Line (right line) & Linebackers (left line)
Gate C – Offensive Line/Wide Receivers
Gate E – Running Backs/Defensive Backs
Gate F – Tight Ends
A team poster will be available at the stadium gates, while supplies last, for the players to sign during the autograph session and for other fans attending the game.
The players will be permitted to sign one item per person to give as many fans as possible an opportunity to meet the squad members. The players will not be available for photographs during the autograph session.
Blue-White kickoff is set for 3:00 p.m. shortly after the conclusion of the event.
Parking fees for Blue-White are as follows.
- Fans with a white 2019 Blue-White permit issued with their 2018 parking permits will be admitted without charge on Saturday only.
- Fans may purchase a blue general car permit for $20 in advance as described below.
- Fans with no “car” permit will be charged $20 at the lot entrance (cash only) on April 13.
- Friday Overnight RV arrival with a white 2019 Blue-White permit issued with their 2018 parking permit will pay $60 at the ORV lot.
- Friday Overnight RV arrival with no permit will be charged $100 at the ORV lot.
- Saturday RV arrival with an RV permit issued with the 2018 season permit will be admitted without charge.
- Saturday RV arrival with no permit will be charged $40 at the ORV lot.